Wednesday, June 16, 2010

SUPER-HAPPY-FUN CFL POOL


Okay, this is completely non-bike related...

For any ABES (or anyone else) out there who love the CFL as much as their bikes (or at least enough to pony up $15) I'd like to introduce you to the SHF CFL Pool.  Its an adhoc group of CFL lovers who pick wins throughout the season.  Its pretty simple but there are actually a couple of rules.  If you're interested let me know and I can provide more info.  And if you know of someone who might be interested pass it on to them.  We had 36 Poolies last season stretching from BC to Nova Scotia (and including ABES Tom, Shaun, El Duque, Johnny and myself) and are always welcome to new members.

DS

p.s.  My email is   hiebzky@mts.net

p.s.s.  Our blog is at:  http://cflpool2010.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment