Wednesday, June 13, 2012


If the rain stays away we'll be racing on grass.  If not, plan B will be in effect - whatever that is.  Either way, we'll gather at 8:00.

1 comment:

  1. I just got the call - no grass racing tonight. Bruce saw the forecast and pulled the plug on the races, saving Ian a potentially wasted trip out to the big A. Plans are being made for a future date in June. I'm disappointed but relieved - I have a cold and feel like a slug. See all y'all at 8. JS