Sunday, August 28, 2011

Thursday Night Ride Report

I missed the ThNR report to cheer on Cheryl and the Living Legends as they claimed the Monday - B division, B side co-championships in ultimate. Go Legends! The Thursday ride was pretty sweet - good pace, harassing a moped rider, and lots of ABES to enjoy a beautiful night. Minutes at the clubhouse are a little sketchy and all I really remember is DSwat needed to google waffles when he was in Fargo and got an alarming result. "Dude, that chick just gave me a sweet fargo waffle." Good times. Tuesday Night Mountain Bike Ride - meet at my place at 6:00 and we'll need to leave by 6:15. The lake minnewasta trails are always fun. Should we go again? Post a comment if you're coming and are willing or need a ride.

1 comment:

  1. I would go to the lake again. I have talked duane into coming. we will take my truck. Steve

    ReplyDelete