Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Tuesday Mountain Bike Ride - Postponed

Not really, but it's starting to get ridiculous
There is a 70% chance of rain at 6:00, 90% at 7:00 and 100% if we go riding.

I don’t mean to sound like a broken record, but…we’ll try again next week due to bad weather.  Sheesh!

If you’re keeping score: Rain/Mud/Cancelled Ride: 4.5, TMBR: 1.5
The weather should be beautiful for the ThNR with our new jerseys.  Oh ya!  JS

1 comment:

  1. Won't be around for the inaugural Thursday Night ride with the new jerseys but looking forward to next weeks alley cat. Have fun boys!