Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Thursday Night Ride


8:00 at ABES headquarters.  

With all of our recent races (track, alley cat, AD/DC, fun-raiser), it's been awhile since we had a simple ride around town.  A group ride will be a nice change of pace.  I hope the weather cooperates - if not, The ABES always find a way to make it work. 
 
If you want an ABES shirt, David will be selling them - bring 15 bucks and a beer for the pre-ride fashion show. Also, if you want Duke, Swatty or I to place a bet for you in Vegas - give us the cash and the bet details - we're heading to sin city on Friday. 

Grade '88 rules!  JS

2 comments:

  1. Grade '88? I don't think any of us got grades anywhere near 88 in anything...

    I might not make the pre-ride tomorrow but I will bring my small sampler of tees to the ride. First to pony up cash gets the shirt.

    ReplyDelete