Thursday, May 28, 2009

Thursday night ride - Wednesday edition

Beautiful night for a ride.  Gavin, Steven W, Tom and I went for a nice little spin around town hitting all the usual routes.  We test rode a new stretch of road going north from Bunge (it would make a nice quiet spot for drag races).  Tom swapped his mountain bike for the Cheryls Guerciotti and Gavin and Steven took turns riding my fixed gear.  We concluded the ride with a fire and drinks in my backyard.  Duke joined us and after an impressive talent show by Steven we talked about future rides, races, posters and potential names.  As usual, nothing was decided.
Is anybody up for a group ride tonight?  I'm out of town but ABC should keep on keepin on.
JS

1 comment:

  1. I'm definitely up for a ride tonight. Doing some ot at work, so a little bike ride would be a perfect way to finish the day/night.
    Jeff K.

    ReplyDelete