Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Thursday Night ride



The weather looks iffy for this week but should clear up for this weekend's Knacksot Gravel Grinder.  Who's in?  Sounds like a bunch of the Athena gals are up for the challenge albeit the shorter versions.  If you're not interested in riding then I'm sure PK would like some help with volunteers!

As for our ride, we'll gather at the usual place, usual time, and see what happens.  Probably a safe bet that we'll ride our bikes for awhile and then retire to the comfort of our local public house.  On a personal note my surgeon has cleared me to ATTEMPT to ride bicycle again.  Yeaaaa!  We'll see how it goes but I'm hoping to ride this Thursday.  Slowly.  Hopefully not painfully.  And the presence of ex-pat ABE Lorne Hildebrand is also a possibility.  Good times are comin' my friends!

DS

No comments:

Post a Comment