Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sunday Report

Steven, DB, Gavin and I explored river trails.  We had a good day exploring the quad trials in Emerson and St. Jean.  They were twisty, flowing, rolling trails, on dirt and weeds, through trees along the Red river.  It was fun exploring despite the occasional spill.  Steven and I got the worst of it but were comforted by barley and chip therapy thanks to DB and Gavin.



Cross lab was also a hoot.  I had fun attempting bike drills, playing games and riding bike with my friends.  I think everybody crashed tonight.  I wish I had brought my camera.  It looked like people were having a good time.  We should totally do that again. Totally.

This day could be good enough to make my Top 10 Bicycle Day of 2012 - if that were actually a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment