Monday, October 26, 2009

Thursday Night Alley Cat


I am trying to put together an Alley Cat for Thusday night @ 7 pm. We were talking about everyone sending in a clue to me at gavinfaurschou@yahoo.com and I will put them together and maybe add some if necessary. If you send in a clue please provide an explanation so I know where it is or what we are looking for. Since Halloween is coming up you can have a Halloween slant on it if you like.

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks Gavin

2 comments:

  1. Unfortunately, due to this event being scheduled for Thursday eve rather than Saturday morning, I will be unable to attend. Enjoy fellow riders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been missing the Thursday night rides! I've been busy with drama practices for Oliver Twist. Have a great and scary Halloween alleycat! CK

    ReplyDelete