Wednesday, July 1, 2009

road bike for sale

Hey
I have road bike for those of normal size that get their nuts caught on the XXL's that seem to be in abundance.  It is a medium Devinci Silverstone sl 4.  This is a sweet ride.  comes with shamano spd pedals.  It is a 2007.  Full specs athttp://www.d4m.com/axion/devinci/web/document/2007/en/silverstone_sl_4_ang.pdf  I am selling it form my sister who is pregnant and just bought a house.  It has been used for two summers.  She would like $700 for it (retail is $1400)  It can be seen/ridden at my house.
 
Dan
 

2 comments:

  1. hey there. i am interested in this bicycle.
    could you email me at
    ellivrevindarloh@gmail.com?
    thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this bike still available? Can you email me at brad.enns@winply.ca.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete